Donate Using Bill Pay
Most banks offer a convenient feature bill pay that will send money to anyone you want, for free. Many people use this service to pay bills (hence the name, "bill pay"). You might not realize that you can also use your bank's bill pay service to make donations.
Benefits of using a bill pay service to make a donation:
- Easy to set up
- It's free for you to use (99% of the time--check with your bank if you're not sure)
- No processing fees (Called to Youth Ministry must pay a small processing fee for every credit card donation that is made. Payments from bill pay services have no processing fees.)
- You retain complete control
Each bank is different. If you need help setting up your bill pay service, contact your bank. However, the general steps below will help you get started.
- Log in to your bank's website
- Go to the "bill pay" section
- Add a new payee with the name "Called to Youth Ministry."
- Enter our address: 2210 Lamb Rd., Woodstock, IL 60098
You can now schedule monthly gifts to be sent automatically to the ministry! You should also have the option to send one-time gifts.